Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Chinese Medicine are included in PubMed, the most widely used biomedical bibliographic database service, which is run by the US National Library of Medicine. Other bibliographic databases that index articles published in Chinese Medicine include:
- Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded
The full text of all research articles is deposited in PubMed Central, the US National Library of Medicine's full-text repository of life science literature, and other digital archives including e-Depot (The Netherlands).
The full text of all research articles published by BioMed Central is also available on SpringerLink.
- What is Chinese Medicine?
- Why submit to Chinese Medicine?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Chinese Medicine?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Chinese Medicine?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Chinese Medicine's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?